Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Merry Christmas | Merry and Bright collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a Christmas themed scrapbook layout featuring the gorgeous Merry and Bright collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Do you like scrapbooking Christmas? I absolutely love it and would scrapbook using Christmas collections all year if I could!

I started my layout with a white cardstock base and decided to document a Snapchat photo of myself taken last Christmas Day, it goes perfectly with the Merry & Bright collection. I pulled out one of the frames from the ephemera pack and adhered it to my photo, I then added craft foam to the underneath of the photo. Before I adhered the photo to the white cardstock, I trimmed a piece of the woodgrain paper from the A5 paper stack and layered and adhered it underneath the photo, adhering the photo down on top.

I built my entire layout around the photo in the centre, choosing to leave lots of white space on this page. I tucked in some florals from the ephemera pack on either side of the photo, bending the edges of the leaves and flowers to create some shadows on my page. On top of the floral cluster on the right, I adhered a gorgeous flair button on top and also added a heart from the ephemera pack also. Above the photo, I adhered the 'Merry' tab and from the accessory stickers, I placed the banner with the star in the top right of my photo.

At the bottom of my photo, I placed the 'Merry Christmas' sticker from the accessory sticker sheet and this became my title for the page also. I also placed the rectangle journal spot sticker under the title sticker. Once I was happy with the centre cluster that is the main focus of my layout, I started to add some details to the top and bottom of the page. I cut out a strip of the pink, red and white stripe paper for both the top and bottom, I also scalloped the edge of a piece of the green check paper and adhered that piece at the top. I added some ephemera pieces, a banner sticker and one of the gorgeous gold stars also.

On the bottom edge, I added some more ephemera pieces and another gorgeous gold star also. Some of the smaller and last details I added were the small phrase stickers, the date stamp and splattered some gold Heidi Shine around my page also. I love how the gold Heidi shine looks against the white and also how some of it has landed on the holly leaves as well.  Once I was happy with my final layout on the white cardstock, I then trimmed down the white cardstock and adhered it to the coral 12' x 12' patterned paper from the collection.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed reading about how I created my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Do you have the Merry & Bright collection? I encourage you to pull it out and create some pretty things with it!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and healthy new year.

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails