Sunday, October 9, 2022

Together | Storyteller collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new scrapbook layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the stunning Storyteller collection.

I think this is now my 8th layout created using this gorgeous collection! Do you have this collection yet?

I am documenting 2x photos of myself with some of my fun girlfriends, choosing to create a grid style design.

I first pulled out all the horizontal pocket cards that would suit the way I wanted my photos placed, I mixed them up and layered some underneath others and also layered some of them under my photos too, Once I was happy with how they looked, I took a piece of plain white cardstock and adhered them all down staying with that grid style. I was so happy that the pocket card that reads 'It's A Good Day to Have a Good Day' was a horizontal style one as I wanted to use the 'Together' word from the foam title stickers, it was perfect to place on that pocket card!

I could not leave the pocket cards blank so I added some embellishments to them all. On the title card, I added a chipboard heart from the Chipboard stickers, a puffy heart sticker from the puffy stickers and a journal sticker from the Accessory Sticker sheet, I stamped the date on the small journal sticker. The pocket card to the right of the title one I added a chipboard piece, 2x banner die-cuts and a puffy heart sticker to the banner piece, I also stapled the banner die-cuts using my tiny attacher. 

On the pocket card below the title I added an accessory sticker and adhered a camera ephemera piece over the top using craft foam. I also tucked in a floral die-cut here from the floral ephemera pack. On top of the camera, I adhered one of the super cute wood epoxy buttons. The pocket card above the title I added a chipboard banner piece and a chipboard heart and created a small cluster of flowers and leaves from the floral ephemera pack, I popped up some of the flowers using craft foam and left some without, I like the different heights and dimension this gives my page.

It's fun to treat each pocket card almost like its only little scrapbook layout! On the top photo one, I stapled a banner sticker from the Accessory Sticker sheet in the top right corner, using my tiny attacher. Doing this is a great way to disguise something you make not like in your photo, treat it as an embellishment opportunity and cover it up as I have in the corner of my photo! In the bottom photo, I added a phrase sticker from the Accessory Sticker sheet to the top of the photo and created another cluster of flowers using florals from the floral ephemera pack, this helps to balance with the cluster I created in top left corner. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love how my layout turned out and I hope you enjoyed reading how I created it!

Make sure to keep an eye on the Cocoa Vanilla online store as the Storyteller collection should be in store really soon!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails