Sunday, October 23, 2022

Bloom & Grow | Unforgettable collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a sweet Spring themed layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Unforgettable collection!

We are focusing on our current seasons this week on the Cocoa Vanilla blog with our projects! Currently we are enjoying some Spring weather here in Australia so my layout today is all about the florals and my title is pretty fitting as well! I am documenting a photo of my niece in front of a beautiful rose bush, the Unforgettable collection compliments my photo perfectly.

I chose the gorgeous teal coloured paper from the Unforgettable collection as my background. I did trim this piece down and adhered it to a sheet of plain white cardstock, I then bent the edges up to create some texture.

I chose a beautiful floral cut file from CUT to YOU that I cut up slightly and then backed it all with some of the gorgeous papers from the A5 paper stack from the Unforgettable collection.

Once the cut file was all backed, I added craft foam to the underneath and adhered it to the background paper. By using the craft foam, it creates shadows and dimension on my page which I love. Because I cut up the cut file, I was able to strategically place my photo between the 2x floral clusters, I added a small banner die-cut to the top right corner of the photo.

Next it was time to embellish and add the title. I decided to use a die-cut title from the Midnight collection - called Bloom & Grow. I added the word 'Bloom' to the left of the photo overlapping the small journal sticker that is tucked in to the side of the photo. I also added the '&' and the 'Grow' at the bottom of the cut file. On the right of the photo, I added one of the super cute flair buttons from the Unforgettable collection and below the photo, I added a phrase die-cut and a word accessory sticker. I took out some of the larger florals from the ephemera pack and adhered some with craft foam and some with regular adhesive.

Some of the smaller flowers I adhered with craft foam to help them pop up and give the page some more dimension. Next I tucked in some of the pretty feathers from the ephemera pack and bent the edges up slightly on them to make them look more realistic. I just love the enamel dots in this collection and quite a few made it onto this page, I placed 2 in each cluster. I created 3 clusters of the enamel dots.  

Lastly to finish my page, I stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some white mist around the page. Do you have any of the Unforgettable collection that you're hoarding?!

Get it out and use it for some gorgeous projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love how my layout turned out and I hope you enjoyed reading how I created it!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails