Sunday, March 13, 2022

You Just Shine | You Are My Sunshine collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new scrapbook layout created for Bella Blvd featuring the You Are My Sunshine collection and Bella Besties.

I started by choosing one of the gorgeous Bella  Blvd rainbow cut files from the Silhouette Store and cut each piece out from some of the Bella Besties Freehand Graph and Dot papers. 

Png_20220306_130028_0000

Once the pieces of the cut file were all cut out I adhered them to recreate the rainbow to a plain piece of white cardstock. I placed them so the dots were showing on the pink one and then alternating with the plaid for the red and so on. As I glued each strip down, I bent up the edges on the top of each of them so I could add some mixed media. I took out some Distress Oxide inks in co-ordinating colours and lightly painted under the tops of the curves of the sections of rainbow. I also added some splatters in the same colours. I trimmed down the white cardstock and adhered the cardstock to the colourful side of the My Only Sunshine paper, I just love all of the colour on this layout! 

Png_20220306_212113_0000

Once the inks were all dry and the rainbow was in place, I added my photo which is a black and white Snapchat selfie of myself looking slightly up to the sky, the Keep Looking Up There May Be A Rainbow die-cut piece was the perfect piece to add to my page so I placed this directly under my photo. I also added a few Doohickey stickers from the You Are My Sunshine collection here. To the left of my photo there was a space in the main rainbow so I added a die-cut one and then layered some puffy stickers also in rainbows over the top. At the base of the rainbow sections at either end, I added the 2 super cute chipboard clouds. Around the top of the rainbow cut file, I decided to add some of the chipboard dots, spreading them out to create a sense of movement on the page. I also had to add the super cute sun chipboard piece and layered a Doohickey sticker on top too.

Png_20220306_212307_0000

Next it was time to add some embellishments, I decided to add them tone on tone, choosing die-cuts, chipboard, puffy stickers, epoxy stickers and Doohickey stickers. I placed the embellishments scattered on the rainbow in their matching or as close to their matching colours. When I attach small embellishments to my pages, I use liquid glue and I will even add extra glue to things that I think might need some extra. The chipboard pieces I usually find will need an extra helping hand.

Lastly I stamped the date stamp of when the photo was taken and I added the black photo corners from the Doohickey sticker sheet to each corner of the layout.

Png_20220306_212447_0000

Thanks so much for stopping by the Bella Blvd blog today! I absolutely LOVE how my layout turned out and hope you love it as much as I do!

Bella Blvd products used:

You Are My Sunshine collection - My Only Sunshine paper

Bella Besties Freehand Graph and Dot papers

You Are My Sunshine Chipboard

You Are My Sunshine Doohickey stickers

You Are My Sunshine Ephemera Icons

You Are My Sunshine Puffy Stickers

You Are My Sunshine Epoxy Stickers

Happy creating!

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails