Wednesday, March 9, 2022

You Are My World | No Limits collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share my second layout using the awesome, new No Limits collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio! I absolutely LOVE the dark papers in this collection, I love how the white cardstock cut file really pops against the dark paper.

The cut file I have used is from CUT to YOU, I cut it out of white cardstock and backed the 'World' word with one of the multi stripe rainbow papers from the A5 paper stack. The reason I picked the multi stripe rainbow paper was so there was some colours added amongst the white and the dark. Once the word was backed I added craft foam underneath the entire cut file and adhered it to the background paper. For the thin words, I did have to add super small pieces of craft foam so that it was not visible on the layout. It really helps to create a page when you add title cut files, it more or less helps determine where everything else can go on the layout.

The photo I am documenting is of myself and my family printed in black and white so that it matched the page perfectly. I layered one of the 3' x 4' journaling cards underneath and also one of the die-cut tags from the ephemera pack, I added some craft foam underneath the photo and placed it to the right of the 'You Are My' on the cut file. I added some twine in the hole at the top of the tag. At the bottom right corner, I created a small cluster of embellishments here to create a visual triangle with the other 2 clusters I also added to the page. This cluster consists of the circle journal spot die-cut, an arrow die-cut and a star die-cut. I also added one of the gorgeous wood epoxy buttons and a star puffy sticker too. I stamped the date stamp also. Up in the top right corner of my photo I placed a phrase Accessory sticker. I added a few more of the Accessory stickers around the page to help tell my story as well.

To the left of the word 'World' I created another embellishment cluster, this time placing a globe die-cut using foam tape, another star die-cut and a star puffy sticker too. Below the cut file, I also placed the 'The Original + The Best' die-cut piece and some more stars in both chipboard form and puffy sticker form. Above the cut file title I added the third cluster of embellishments that included some die-cuts, some chipboard and puffy sticker stars and a couple more phrase stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet.

Above my photo I tucked in one of the large die-cut stars and added one of the chipboard stars in the centre. Once I have added all of the embellishments I think my page needs, I take a step back and give my page a look from a few different angles to make sure I am happy with it, this is when I might opt for another small embellishment in a particular spot or I think about what else my page may need. I usually do not go too over board though and in this case it was a matter of sprinkling some white mist to finish off.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Make sure you get your hands on this amazing collection for yourself to create with! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails