Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Joy to the World | Let Us Adore Him collection | Bella Blvd

Hi creative friends and Happy New Year!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout featuring the gorgeous Let Us Adore Him collection by Bella Blvd together with a Bella Blvd co-ordinating cut file from the Silhouette Store. I chose the super cute Santa cut file, enlarged him alightly, had my Silhouette Cameo machine cut out each piece and then pieced him together. Isn't he gorgeous?

Png_20211229_120102_0000

I then adhered him using foam tape to the left of a plain sheet of white cardstock. I love how he pops against the plain white background. I trimmed down the cardstock and matted the entire page on the Rebirth paper. I adhered my photo to the right of Santa, covering up his arm and so it looked as though he was cuddling us all! I tucked in a square die-cut piece at the top of the photo to add a pop of green to the page. As I was creating this page the colour scheme of red, white and green just came to me.

Png_20211229_121716_0000

The photo I have documented is of my husband, 2 sons, our dog and my parents taken right before Christmas at a family get together. The green Christmas Family die-cut piece from the ephemera icons pack just had to go on my page, I added this piece to the bottom of my photo. I also placed the large December die-cut, tucked slightly under the photo at the bottom. I placed a sticker from the Doohickey Stickers and an enamel dot from the enamel dots pack.

Png_20211229_123952_0000

Overlapping Santa, I placed the 'Joy' acrylic word and finished the title placing the die-cut piece that says 'To The World' on top of the Joy word. I added the Family sticker from the Doohickey Stickers just above the Joy word and took some Christmas tree puffy stickers, adding these near Santa's arm. Beside Santa's head I placed a cut file piece from a previous project and a chipboard flower. I love how cute the holly die-cut looks added to Santa's hat too. To the right of my photo, I added a few chipboard pieces including the red heart and a Christmas tree. A few more small pieces of ephemera, stickers and enamel dots were added to finish the page. I also stamped the date stamp.

Png_20211229_124207_0000

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love how my layout turned out and I hope you can take some inspiration from it in some way?! 

Best wishes for a safe, happy and healthy new year.

Happy creating!

Bella products used:

Let Us Adore Him collection pack

Let Us Adore Him Doohickey stickers

Let Us Adore Him chipboard stickers

Bella Blvd Let Us Adore Him Santa cut file

Let Us Adore Him ephemera pack 

Let Us Adore Him puffy stickers 

Bella Blvd Christmas enamel dots

Joy Acrylic Word

FB_IMG_1621160867448

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails