Friday, January 7, 2022

Dear Santa | Gift Wrapped cut file | CUT to YOU

 Happy New Year creative friends!!

It’s Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new Christmas themed layout featuring the pretty Gift Wrapped cut file from CUT to YOU.

Gift Wrapped cut file

I cut out the cut file as large as I could from a red patterned paper from the Crate Paper Busy Sidewalks collection, I then backed parts of the ribbon with a plaid patterned paper from the 6′ x 8′ paper pad. I then adhered the cut file to a plain white cardstock background using regular adhesive, placing it a bit straighter than the example in the cut file image.

I placed my photo using craft foam, and the layers underneath, towards the top right of my page so I didn’t cover up the cut file design too much. I tucked in some tag die-cuts at the bottom of the photo and some more die-cuts, chipboard and stickers around the photo. I opted for some gold puffy title stickers for my title, these were perfect to add as a title as they didn’t cover up too much of the cut file either. I also placed a flair button here. Lastly I stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some black mist.

I love how this layout looks like a gift you can open up with the pretty bow and ribbon! I really enjoyed creating this layout and I hope you enjoyed reading how I created it?!

Be sure to check out the CUT to YOU online store for the most amazing cut files!

May your 2022 be the most memorable, happy and healthy year yet!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails