Monday, January 10, 2022

Believe | Joyful collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Happy New Year creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and yes I am still creating Christmas layouts!! I just can't get enough! The stunning Joyful collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio makes it so super easy to create pretty Christmas pages! I documented a Snapchat selfie photo taken on Christmas Day.

I chose the Holly Days paper as my main background paper and trimmed it down so that I could back it with the woodgrain side of the Pretty Posies paper from the These Days collection.  I like how the woodgrain paper helps to make the fox die-cut pop and the flowers in similar colours on the page. I machine stitched a border around the edge so that the 2 papers attached to each other.

I cut out a pretty cut file from CUT to YOU and used the A5 paper to back all of the open spaces. On the bow of the cut file, I added red and then added 2 different greens to the leaf parts of the cut file. I adhered it down using regular adhesive, I love how the wreath on the Holly Days paper peeks through and adds a layer and some extra detail between the cut file and paper.

I layered one of the cards from the Pocket cards pack under my photo and adhered the photo down using craft foam over to the right of the layout. For my title, I chose the Believe word from the Gold Puffy title stickers and placed it below my photo. I fussy cut out some of the Poinsettia flowers from the smaller paper in the A5 paper stack and adhered some around the page. In the centre of the bow at the top, I placed the round Making Spirits Bright chipboard sticker. A few of the smaller embellishments I added were wood epoxy buttons, Accessory stickers and some more die-cuts. I also added a few of the small stars from the Gold Puffy Title stickers. Lastly I stamped the date stamp and my layout was complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I absolutely love how my layout turned out and I hope you were inspired in some way?

Be sure to get yourself this gorgeous collection from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails