Friday, December 31, 2021

Ho Ho Ho | Merry and Bright collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends and best wishes for the new year ahead!


It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Merry and Bright collection. Unfortunately this collection is no longer available however the Christmas Cheer collection is very similar in colours!


I started out with a plain piece of white cardstock, applying some mixed media to the background. I then trimmed down the cardstock and adhered it to a plain piece of pink cardstock to mat the entire layout. Next I cut out both large and small banners from the Merry and Bright collection and arranged them horizontally across the page. I applied adhesive to just the tops of the banners so I could bend up the bottoms of the banners to add some texture. I adhered some black twine along the top of the banners and tied bows at either end. 


I layered some of the small banners on top of the larger ones for dimension and I added my photo to look like one of the banners too. I adhered a die-cut heart to the bottom left corner of the photo. I adhered a fabric banner from my stash and also adhered a flair button on top of the fabric banner.


Above the banners I added my title which is the Ho Ho Ho die-cut. I also adhered a few of the small black and white Christmas trees and some of the super cute pink stars. Lastly I stamped the date stamp and added 2 more Christmas words to the bottom of my photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed  creating it?! Make sure to check out the Pretty Little Studio online store for amazing goodies for your crafting projects.

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails