Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry Christmas | Let Us Adore Him collection | Bella Blvd

Hi creative friends and Merry Christmas!!

I hope you are all coping with the craziness of the silly season?! 

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new scrapbook layout featuring the gorgeous Let Us Adore Him collection. This week my assignment was to create a project using the Let Us Adore Him collection together with Bella Besties

Png_20211218_223656_0000

I decided to pull out my Silhouette Cameo machine and cut out some of the gorgeous bauble cut files by Bella Blvd using different colours of the Freehand Graph and Dot Bella Besties papers. Once I got these all cut, I assembled the baubles using foam and regular adhesive. I arranged these on a plain sheet of white cardstock and and adhered them at all different lengths on the page. I added a ripped piece of the gorgeous Purity paper to the top half of the page. I just love how every colour co-ordinates with Bella Blvd products. I documented a photo of my cutie pie niece and placed this amongst the baubles towards the right slightly.

Png_20211218_224100_0000

Png_20211218_224750_0000

At the bottom of the page I added the striped scalloped border sticker from the Doohickey sticker sheet and a few phrase and word stickers also to help tell my story. I added some enamel dots to the centres of 2 of the baubles and some star puffy stickers to another 2 baubles.   

Png_20211218_225426_0000

On the left of my photo I placed the green Merry acrylic word that formed part of my title. The other half of my title is the circle die-cut Christmas piece from the ephemera pack, I placed this piece using foam tape just below the acrylic word. I added a few more circle die-cuts scattered around the page to compliment the baubles. Some of the smaller embellishments I added were the Christmas tree puffy stickers. Lastly I stamped the date stamp. 

Png_20211218_225141_0000

I just love how my layout turned out and hope you are inspired in some way to pull out your Let Us Adore Him collection or perhaps you are inspired to purchase the collection?!

Happy creating and Merry Christmas!

Bella products used: 

Let Us Adore Him collection

Bella Besties Freehand Graph and Dot papers

Let Us Adore Him Doohickey stickers

Let Us Adore Him puffy stickers

Let Us Adore Him ephemera icons

FB_IMG_1621160867448

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails