Friday, December 24, 2021

Family Memories | Joyful collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends and Merry Christmas!

It's Tarrah back with you today, I hope you are not going to crazy in this busy time of year and that you are getting some time to relax and enjoy your family or perhaps some crafting time?

I am very excited to be sharing a new layout with you created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Joyful collection.

I decided to create a layout with some clusters built up at the top and bottom of my page, the bottom cluster includes the photo of my beautiful nieces dressed in their Christmas jumpers (they live in England) to go to school recently. They are so adorable and this photo had perfect colours to match with the Joyful collection. I placed my title, made up of the gold title puffy stickers, in the centre of the page to balance out the top and bottom clusters.

On the right of my photo, I just had to add the super cute bear die-cut from the Ephemera pack! He is just gorgeous and it suits the page so well, looking as though he is cuddling up next to the girls. Under the photo, I layered the oval frame die-cut and placed one of the small puffy stickers at the top of the photo. To the left of the photo I added the tag die-cut and the super cute rabbit die-cut too. At the top I added some more tags with twine through the holes.

Some of the smaller embellishments I added were some of the gorgeous wood epoxy buttons and some of the chipboard icons. I also popped up some of the star die-cuts with foam tape and scattered these down the page to tie in the top and bottom clusters together. Lastly I stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some gold mist around my page.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Check out the Cocoa Vanilla store if you would like to purchase the gorgeous Joyful collection!

Happy creating and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails