Sunday, December 12, 2021

Bundled Up | Frosty and Friends collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends!


It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new scrapbook layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the awesome Frosty and Friends collection!


I was inspired by the star die- cuts from the Winter Star pack for this layout and almost used up the entire pack on this 1 layout! I decided to adhere them to the White Out 12' x 12' paper in a wreath/circle shape and I love how it turned out! I used foam dots on most of the stars to create shadows and give dimension to my page. 


I trimmed down the White Out 12' x 12' paper and adhered it to the Chillin 12' x 12' paper to frame the entire page. I adhered my photo slightly to the left and layered one of the large tags underneath from the Fuzzy Socks die-cut pack.


I filled in the space on the right of my photo with my title, some more die-cuts and one of the gorgeous flair buttons from the Let It Snow pack.


Lastly I stamped the date stamp and added some twine to the top of the tag. I love how my layout turned out and I hope you can take some inspiration from it today. Check out the Pretty Little online store for the Frosty and Friends collection plus so many more gorgeous goodies! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails