Tuesday, November 16, 2021

So Very Grateful For You | Grateful Heart collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends!


It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new scrapbook layout featuring the gorgeous Grateful Heart collection and a cut file that matches the collection perfectly from CUT to YOU.


I cut out the cut file design from white cardstock and contemplated backing it as I normally would however I decided to adhere it straight onto the 12' x 12' Afternoon patterned paper that I chose for my background. I love how the colours in the paper come through the cut file spaces. 


I adhered my photo in the top right corner trying not to cover the word 'Very' too much. I tucked and layered a few of the gorgeous Floral die-cuts  in a few different places around my page. At the bottom I placed a flair button from the Snapshots pack and another die-cut piece popping this up on foam tape.


I added a few word phrases to the centre of the cut file and lastly sprinkled some black mist and stamped the date stamp. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Make sure to get yourself the Grateful Heart collection from the Pretty Little Studio store!

Happy creating,

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails