Sunday, November 14, 2021

Reason for the Season | Let Us Adore Him collection | Bella Blvd

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you today and I am so excited to be sharing my first layout created for Bella Blvd featuring the stunning new Let Us Adore Him collection! This collection is absolutely beautiful and I LOVED creating with it.

For this week I was given the assignment of creating a project using the new collection and also incorporating the Bella Cut-Outs

Png_20211107_130410_0000

I decided to pull out the 'Reason for the Season' one from the new Bella Cut-Outs and backed it with the green and white spotted paper. I also backed two of the star Cut-Outs with the multicoloured stripe paper. Once the Cut-Outs were backed, I added craft foam underneath them and adhered them to the red heart paper that I chose as my background paper, I then trimmed this paper down and matted the entire layout on the multi stripe paper. I did machine stitch a border around the perimeter for some texture.

Png_20211107_131153_0000

I adhered my photo on the right of the title, layering some paper underneath and embellishing with some of the gift boxes in both the Ephemera Icons and the Chipboard Icons. Above the photo, I placed the crown to make it look as though my sons are wearing the crown! Below the title I placed the multi stripe scalloped border piece from the Chipboard Icons. I placed a few more gift box die-cuts and chipboard around my page and then started adding some of the smaller embellishments like Doohickey stickers and Puffy Stickers. I took some of the stars from the Epoxy stickers and placed those around my page. Lastly I finished my page by stamping the date stamp and adding some sprinkles of white mist.

Png_20211107_131451_0000

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed reading how I created my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Be sure to get your hands on the gorgeous new Let Us Adore Him collection for your Christmas memory keeping. It's such a gorgeous collection!

Happy creating!

Bella products used:

Let Us Adore Him collection

Let Us Adore Him Doohickey stickers 

Let Us Adore Him Cut-Outs 

Let Us Adore Him Ephemera Icons

Let Us Adore Him Chipboard Icons 

Let Us Adore Him Epoxy Stickers

Let Us Adore Him Puffy Stickers

FB_IMG_1621160867448 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails