Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Christmas Joy | Joyful collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends, it's Tarrah back with and today I am very excited to be sharing my first scrapbook layout using the stunning new Joyful collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio!!

This collection is absolutely amazing and I hope you love it as much as I love it too!


I started by choosing 2 background patterned papers, I chose the white with gold spots and the multi stripe paper also. I trimmed down the white with gold spots and matted it to the multi stripe paper. I then machine stitched a border around the outer edge. I decided to cut out a gift cut file from CUT to YOU and backed all of the spaces with papers from the A5 paper stack. Once the cut file was all backed, I adhered it to the gold spotted paper using craft foam to give some dimension to the page.
I adhered the black and white photo of my sons, taken one Christmas Day, slightly over to the right tucking in one of the 3' x 4' journal cards here also. I also layered 2 pieces of ephemera from the ephemera pack on top of the photo too. To the left of my photo, I placed my title which is 'Christmas Joy' from the chipboard icons. I decided to keep the embellishing pretty minimal since the cut file takes up lots of space and is the focus of the page.

I did pull out a few super cute puffy stickers though and placed the reindeer one to the left of my page, the FaLaLaLa one I placed at the bottom section of the cut file. The stars also got a spot on this page as well as one of the gorgeous epoxy wood buttons that I placed in a small cluster over to the left of the page. I added a few more ephemera pieces like the stars, the pink gift that I placed at the bottom of the photo and the Merry Days tag above the photo. I don't know about you but when I create a layout with one whole collection, I like to add at least 1 of everything to my page! I guess I feel like I am honouring it by using all the things haha!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure you get your hands on this stunning Christmas collection called Joyful from Cocoa Vanilla Studio as soon as you can! I promise you will not be disappointed! The online store will not have it as yet, you will need to find your nearest stockist or an online retailer who will have it in stock!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails