Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sweet Summer | My Candy Girl collection | Bella Blvd

Hi friends,

Today I am very excited to share a new scrapbook layout created for Bella Blvd featuring the gorgeous, brand new My Candy Girl collection!

This collection is absolutely beautiful and perfect for little girls and boys too! I have documented some photos of my gorgeous niece trying some ice cream! How cute are the photos? This collection was perfect to document this sweet moment!

PhotoGrid_1622947907065

I started by choosing the teal/aqua heart paper as my background, I then cut a strip from the multi coloured paper and adhered this piece vertically onto the background paper. I then added my super cute photos staggered on either side of the paper strip in the centre. I did leave some adhesive off from under the photos so that I was able to tuck in some embellishments later.  For my title, I used part of the 'Sweetest' word from the chipboard icon stickers to spell the word 'Sweet' and I also used the Florence alphabet stickers in white to spell the word Summer, I placed the Sweet word vertically and the Summer word horizontally.

PhotoGrid_1622948196734

At the bottom of the left side photo, I added the cute ice cream truck die-cut and made a cluster of other things including stickers here also. On the left of the left photo, I added an ice cream Bella Pop from the Sugar Sugar packThe Doohickey cardstock stickers have some great elements and words included, perfect to help tell your story. I personally love the border stickers in these and added one to the far left edge of the layout.

PhotoGrid_1622948257319

On the left of the 'Sweet' title, I added one of the chipboard scallop borders and to the right of the title, I added one of the larger ice cream chipboard stickers. Now let's talk about the amazing ephemera pack! These packs have SOOOO many gorgeous pieces in them! I picked out some of the cute ice creams, a tag, the banner and a few of the sentiments to embellish my layout. The ice creams I tucked in above the right side photo and I added the cute banner at the top of the rainbow stripe paper. The tag, I tied some white twine on and tucked it into the right of the photo. I popped up the 'Sweet Life' title with craft foam to help draw your eye to this piece.

PhotoGrid_1622948292034

When I am working on my pages, I always try to add the larger elements like my title and photos first and then I finish off with the smaller embellishments. The last things I added to this layout were the puffy stickers and the super cute sprinkle epoxy stickers. I love how my layout turned out and I hope you like it too?!

PhotoGrid_1622948223923

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure you get your local stockist to get this gorgeous collection in for you or you can purchase from A Cherry On Top and Scrapbook.com

Happy creating!

Bella Blvd products used:

 My Candy Girl collection pack

My Candy Girl Doohickey Cardstock stickers

My Candy Girl Chipboard Icon stickers

My Candy Girl Ephemera Icons

My Candy Girl Sugar Sugar Bella Pop

My Candy Girl puffy stickers

My Candy Girl Sprinkle Epoxy stickers

Florence Alphabet stickers - White

FB_IMG_1621160867448 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails