Friday, July 9, 2021

Everyday Stories | Unforgettable collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Today I am back to share a new layout created for Cocoa Vanilla focusing on an 'Everyday' theme and featuring the gorgeous Unforgettable collection!

When I think of 'Everyday' I think of myself with my immediate family - my husband and our 2 sons. It's not often we get photos together so I take the opportunity when I can! I took a piece of the teal and white stripe paper and trimmed it to measure 8' x 12' I then cut it to measure 4' x 12' and then cut this into 3 pieces to measure 3' x 4' rectangles.

I bent the edges of each piece and adhered them in the centre of the small text patterned paper. I trimmed the small text paper down so that I could mat a pink piece of 12' x 12' paper behind the entire layout. I adhered my photo slightly to the left of the layout and in the centre.

On the right of the photo, I added the Everyday sticker  from the accessory sticker sheet popping it up using foam dots for dimension. The sticker formed the first part of my page title, the second part of my title is the word 'Stories' from the Foam Title Stickers that I placed under my photo. Also on the right I tucked in some floral ephemera, a foam black heart and a die-cut heart and an enamel dot

On the left I tucked in more ephemera including the camera, some tickets and some more enamel dots. I also added one of the gorgeous flair buttons here too. Lastly I added a few small things including some phrase stickers, dropped a few sprinkles of mist and stamped the date stamp.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?! The design of this layout is easy to recreate yourself using any of the amazing Cocoa Vanilla collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails