Wednesday, July 7, 2021

So Grateful For You | Grateful Heart collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi friends,


Today I am back to share a pretty layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Grateful Heart collection. This collection is stunning and perfect for soft, pretty girl pages.


I chose the beautiful 12' x 12' Seasonal Wreath paper as my focus and starting point for my layout. I trimmed this paper down slightly so I could add a coordinating piece of cardstock behind the entire layout.


I pretty much left the paper as it was, not adding too much to take away from the gorgeous wreath design. I just added my photo, a title and a few embellishments. I placed my photo on the right side of the page and layered a pretty paper doily and some small patterned papers under the photo. This helps to ground the photo against the background paper. I took one of the die-cut titles from the Remember This pack and added it to the left of my photo.


Above my photo I added 2 cute tabs and around the wreath I added 2 heart die-cuts with foam dots, a love word die-cut from the Remember This pack and a pretty flair button from the Snapshots pack Lastly I added two word and phrase stickers near my title.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Happy creating!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails