Friday, July 23, 2021

Snow Much Fun | Frosty Friends collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends,

 Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Frosty Friends collection. I have some super cute photos of my nieces in the snow and this collection is perfect to document these cute moments!


I was inspired by the Snow Angel frames and Fuzzy Socks tags in the Frosty Friends collection and decided to add many of these to my layout. For my background paper, I chose the 12'x 12' Icicles paper and then trimmed this down and backed it with the 12' x 12' A Button Nose paper in Jade  I decided to use 2 of the tags and 3 of the frames on my layout and I layered a paper doily underneath the middle tag.


I added my photo behind the middle frame and popped it up with foam tape to add some dimension. For my title, I chose the Snow Much Fun die cut from the North Pole die-cut pack I added foam tape underneath the title also and adhered it to the right of the photo. I also added some of the circle snowflake die-cuts. In the frame on the left, I added one of the gorgeous flair buttons from the Let It Snow pack and a heart die-cut.


On the far left I had that cute vintage snowman in my stash, he definitely had to make it on my page - how cute is he?! Under the photo and left frame, I added the black scalloped borders from the Nordic border pack Finally I added some of the super cute small phrase stickers from the Marshmallow World words sheet for some pops of colour and more detail. I also stamped the date stamp as a final touch.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?! Check out the Pretty Little Studio store for these gorgeous goodies and so much more!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails