Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Hello Awesome | You Rock Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new boy layout that I recently created for Cocoa Vanilla using the awesome You Rock collection.

I only have a few bits and pieces of the You Rock collection so it was a bit of a challenge to work with limited items. I am happy with how this turned out though! Sometimes we overwhelm ourselves with all our goodies that we own and give ourselves too many choices, by limiting the choices I had, I was able to get this layout done in no time!

I trimmed the Plus One paper down and made the woodgrain side into a banner and layered the plus side over the top of the banner. I cut a couple of borders from the Galactic paper and the Inline paper I made the Inline paper into a scallop and layered the two horizontally together towards the top of the page. I adhered the 'Hello' wood veneer piece to the top as it forms part of my title for the page.

The rubber tag forms the other half of my title and was placed next to my photo. I framed the photo of our eldest son and his Dad using one of the chipboard frames, it was the perfect size and colour for my photo. I also added a cluster of embellishments to the left of the photo including one of the flair buttons, a star from the Starshine paper and another of the wood veneer pieces.

I cut another red star from the Starshine paper and adhered it near the rubber tag, I then took some of the phrase stickers from the accessory sticker sheet and placed some suitable ones to form some journalling. I finished the page off with the date stamp and some splatters of black mist.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails