Monday, July 15, 2019

This Is Us | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!


Today I am sharing a bright new design layout created for The Cut Shoppe using the awesome NEW This Is Us cut file!




This Is Us

As soon as I saw this cut file, I knew that I was going to make the title stand out with a darker colour paper and have the background a little softer. I love the contrast of the 2 different looks I have created here. I used the Happiness collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.


I cut the cut file design from white cardstock and then also used a plain white cardstock as my background. I really like how the neutral white allows for the colours that I backed the cut file with to really pop! The rainbow paper from the Happiness collection was perfect for the backing of the hearts.  

I embellished with a tone on tone effect, adding darker embellishments where the dark blue of the rainbow paper was and so on. I added some of the clear and accessory stickers plus a few pieces of ephemera from the ephemera pack to help tell the story.

Make sure you check out all the new designs now in The Cut Shoppe store plus all of your favourite ones too! 

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails