Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Ahoy There | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for The Cut Shoppe using the awesome new Ahoy There cut file together with some Simple Stories travel products!


Ahoy There

I cut the design from some red patterned paper and then backed it with a colourful stripe paper. I then added some craft foam on the underneath side and adhered it down to my background cardstock. I also added some foam dots underneath the points on the wheel. 

I had the perfect photo for this cut file, its of my son at Disneyland Paris, there was a big boat wheel in the playground area and he loved it! I placed my photo on the right hand side of the page and tucked in a frame and some stickers to add some interest and draw the eye to the photo.

I also layered some stickers over the top of the photo on the left hand side. The compass ones were perfect for the centre of the cut file design.  I also added a flair button to the very centre to enhance the design even more.

A few of the die-cuts were also great for embellishments, I added the Journey die-cut underneath the 'Ahoy There', I liked the pop of black and white down there. Some cute little ship wood veneer pieces just had to go on this page too. I placed one in between the 'Ahoy' word and the 'There' word. I also added a wood veneer large map marker to the top as I thought it looked good there!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Check out The Cut Shoppe store for some amazing digital designs for every kind of project!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails