Sunday, June 23, 2019

Be Yourself | Boheiman Dream Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio and this week we are featuring Selfie's! You can't go past a good Snapchat filter for a good photo of yourself that you are happy to put on a layout!
I decided to document my selfie photo using the gorgeous Bohemian Dream collection!

I chose the 'B' side of the Kaleidoscope paper for my background paper, I then cut a strip from the 'B' side of the Flower Child paper to lay horizontally and I then cut some smaller strips from the flower side of the Flower Child paper and tucked them in to the top and bottom of the striped paper. I matted my photo with two of the pieces from the Beautiful Mess paper . I also tucked in a paper doily in between the 2 papers I matted with. I added some craft foam underneath the whole photo mat and adhered it down overlapping the striped paper. I also tucked in one of the stickers on the right of my photo from the accessory sticker sheet   

Once the photo was stuck down I began to embellish the layout further, tucking in lots of the florals from the die-cut pack in and around my photo. I also added some of the phrases like Shine Bright and Be Yourself Bravely from the die-cut pack. I added these things as a reminder to myself that it is in fact ok to Shine Bright and Be Yourself Bravely!

Up in the top right corner, I created a cluster of embellishments including a floral die-cut, a butterfly die-cut and one of the labels from the sticker sheet. I also added the date stamp of the day I took the Snapchat selfie! I also stapled one of the cute banners from the die-cut pack to the top right corner of my photo. Some of the small white phrase stickers are perfect for adding a little extra detail and some words that are meaningful to the page. The Snapchat filter has some nice colours in it so the sticker that says Live A Colourful Life was perfect to add!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to scrapbook more layouts with photos of yourself included on them!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails