Friday, June 21, 2019

I Love You This Much | Echo Park Petticoats and Pinstripes | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

 Today I have a new design team layout to share with you created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Petticoats and Pinstripes collection by Echo Park!

The Stripes paper from this collection is one of my favourites so I decided I would use part of it to back behind a cut file title. I cut the title out from white cardstock and then backed it with the stripe paper. I then chose the 'B' side of the Bingo paper with the red background to create a contrast between the 2.

Once the cut file was backed I added some craft foam to underneath the title and then adhered it to the red background paper. I chose a smallish size photo to add as the title is quite a big element, I didn't want to overcrowd the page too much. I adhered the photo at the top of the title and then added some of the journal cards to the left of my photo. I did overlap the title on top of the photo and the journal cards.

I added some embellishments on top of the cut file like a flair button from my stash and some wood veneer pieces too. The fabric heart was also from my stash, this was added to the right of  the bottom of the title. A couple of the stickers from the sticker sheet and the layered stickers were also added and they were perfect for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sassy store for boy collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


     
                           
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails