Friday, February 8, 2019

Love You To The Moon | Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new design team layout to share with you created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Whimsical collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. I will be working with this collection over the next few weeks so stay tuned for inspiration once a week! 
This month, I did not order any 12' x 12' sheets of patterned paper, I wanted to challenge myself and you to use just the 6' x 6' paper pad!! For my first layout, I chose a cut file that I knew would suit the Whimsical collection and chose different papers that I could back behind each letter.

Once I had worked out where all the patterned papers were going to go, I added foam dots around each letter on the back of the cardstock background. I then took each individual paper and cut it down to size to fit and adhered it to the background cardstock. I love the way this creates the shadow and dimension on a page. I continued with each letter until they were all backed with papers.

I also added some foam dots to a few of the embellishments to tie in with the dimension feel to this page. I did however keep the embellishing to a minimum because there was so much going on with all those different patterned papers. I clustered a few things around the photo of my boys and added a few other things here and there.

I did also add some machine stitching to the base of the cloud stickers at the top of the layout and also to the bottom scallop strip too. 

So all this took was the 6' x 6' paper pad, the cut file in the background and a few embellishments and the page was complete! Check it all out in the Sassy store, there are sooo many gorgeous products in there, you will want 1 of everything!

I hope I have inspired you to give the 6' x 6' paper pad a go? So fun to use!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
      
       
     
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails