Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Back To School | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a Back to School themed layout created for The Cut Shoppe. I always like to take my boys back to school photos when they go back, lets see how long they will let me do this!

The Back To School cut file was the perfect cut file to use on page...I love how all the fun colours from the papers look behind the title.
Back to School

One of my favourite techniques is to back cut files with patterned papers. Once I had it all backed, I added foam adhesive to the back and adhered the whole thing to the grey striped background paper. I also added foam adhesive underneath my photos so they sat at the same height as the cut file on the page.

I love how the Star Student collection from Bella Blvd compliments this cut file, I didn't have a lot of it left but managed to find papers for all the spaces and just a few embellishments was all it needed to make it eye-catching and tell the story.  

I love how the foam adhesive adds the shadow and gives the page some dimension and life. I also added foam adhesive underneath the scalloped circle with the owl in the centre. I added stickers both tucked in under the cut file title and also on the top too.  

There are many cut files in The Cut Shoppe store that are similar to this large title one, so why not have a look in the store and give a layout like this a try? I would love to see it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails