Saturday, February 9, 2019

Sweetness | Midnight | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the stunning Midnight collection! I changed things up a little bit and created an 8.5 x 11 inch layout for a change....

The ombre pink in the Shine Bright paper is just gorgeous! I pulled a small piece of it out of the 6' x 8' paper pad and punched out a whole heap of butterflies using my Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I adhered a glue dot behind each one and adhered them so that they look like they are flying out of the jar of flowers and the back of the photo...

I arranged them so that the darkest pink ones were at the bottom in both the small and medium size and they graduated to the lightest at the top. The photo is of my Mum with her youngest grandchild Olivia (my niece) I just love this photo so much, it was taken when my sister and her daughters visited from England last year.

I popped the photo up using some craft foam underneath and layered the jug of flowers chipboard piece to the right of the photo and also added a few words to that side. Layering embellishments over part of your photo is a great way to hide or blend something in.

Make sure to check out the Midnight collection in the Cocoa Vanilla online store if you don't already have it......its soooo pretty!!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails