Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sweet Memories | Midnight Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the amazing brand new Midnight collection!

This week we are focusing on multiple photos on our projects. We were to include at least 2 or more photos so I opted for 3 sweet photos of my youngest niece from their recent visit to my house!

I printed my photos out fairly small so that they didn't take up the whole page and there was some room left for decorating with the stunning Midnight collection! I added the chipboard frame around the centre photo to make this photo the focal point of the set of 3. Some layers were added underneath the 3 photos including a paper doily and some papers. I also added a few clear stickers to the right hand side for some added pops of colour. 

I chose one of the words from the cardstock titles to form the first part of my title and cut out the 'Memories are Made of This' piece from the 'All The Things' paper to form the second part of my title. I added one of the clear sticker arrows underneath and also a small accessory sticker to finish that cluster.

I added some of the pretty butterfly accessory stickers in 3 spots around my page to create the visual triangle and to achieve a sense of flow around my page. On the left of my photos, I tucked in one of the cute mason jars with the hearts in it and layered that beautiful girl flair button over the top and also added another heart clear sticker for another pop of colour.  

Lastly I added some finishing touches from the Midnight collection including some of the phrase stickers (both clear and accessory), the date stamp and some small splatters of black mist.

I hope I have inspired you to try using more than one photo on your next project, a good tip is to print them small so they won't be too over bearing for your page and your design.
Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails