Friday, November 23, 2018

Fun In The Sun | Simple Stories Hello Summer | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the Hello Summer collection by Simple Stories!!!

I couldn't go past this super cute photo of my son dressed up as a lifeguard this week! I pulled out the yellow sun paper for my background to bring some of that yellow out from his t-shirt, it was a little bit too much yellow though so I toned it down with some white cardstock over the top.   

I cut up the 'Fun in the Sun' title from the paper 'Who's Ready for Summer?' paper for my title and a big focal point against my photo. I cut a strip from the 'Life Is Good' paper to tuck in under my photo and title. I just love how all the colours are featured in that single strip of paper!

I absolutely love that chipboard scooter embellishment, even though it really has no relevance to this particular photo or the theme of my layout, I still like how it looks on the right of my photo, overlapping some of the elements. Lifeguards could ride scooters right?!

A few finishing touches like some phrase stickers, die-cuts, wood veneers add some cute details to my page and make it another fun Summer memory to treasure!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you check out the Sassy store for amazing goodies you can't live without!  
Happy creating!

Tarrah x
    

   

         
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails