Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Trick Or Treat | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing another Halloween themed layout for The Cut Shoppe using the
I started out first by using some distress oxide inks to create a little bit of mixed media on my white cardstock background, I used mostly an orange colour and I also splattered some black mist. 
I cut the Trick Or Treat cut file from black cardstock as I knew this would highlight the papers the most.
I used the Bewitched collection by We R Memory Keepers on this page, I love how everything co-ordinates and the papers all look so awesome behind each letter in Trick Or Treat! 

image 0

I loved that I was able to use the Trick or Treat banner stickers on each of the letters from the cut file, it really adds some extra detail and highlights each letter even more. I added some chipboard pieces I have had in my stash for quite a while too including the bat at the top. The other cut file I used was the spider web from the Wicked Fun cut file set. I cut it out of black cardstock, I love how that looks poking out of the potion bottle.

image 0

My youngest son dressed up as a zombie mummy for Halloween this year, this photo is so funny how his hands look giant compared to his body! I just had to add that sticker above the photo that says, 'Mind Your Mummy'!!

Here is another detail photo showing another chipboard piece I have had in my stash for ages - the ghost. It fits perfectly there between the 'E' and the 'A' of 'Treat'. A few finishing touches like some star stickers, the date stamp and a few more splatters of black mist finished off my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails