Sunday, September 23, 2018

Cool Kid | Boys Rule | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,

 Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the awesome Boys Rule collection!

I started off by choosing my background paper....I adore the grungy/painty/messy mixed media one called Messed Up and this is the one I chose. I then wanted to have a cut file as a layer underneath my photo and some of my embellishments.

I chose a grungy/boy cut file and cut it out from one of the papers from the awesome Boys Rule 6' x 8' paper pad. I chose the smaller version of the Expressionist paper from the paper pad so I didn't have to cut into a whole 12' x 12' piece of paper.

I framed my photo with the large wood look frame from the die cut ephemera pack and then popped the photo and frame up off the page using some foam tape. I also pulled out the 'Cool Kid' title from the same pack and popped it up off the page also. The 'Yeah Boy' banner piece is also popped up and I love how it looks sitting at the top of the design.

I added some of the awesome chipboard pieces, a flair button, some miscellany and some more die cut ephemera pieces to finish off my page. Make sure to check out the awesome Cocoa Vanilla Studio store for loads of amazing products for all your crafting needs!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my page today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy creating!


Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails