Friday, September 21, 2018

Smile | Pinkfresh Studio Escape The Ordinary | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone,

Today I am back to share a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

This week I was inspired by some of the hexagon shaped elements included in this collection. So I pulled out my trusty hexagon punch that punches 2 size hexagons and punched a few from some of the different papers in the 6' x 6' paper pad.

I like how the different colours look mixed together in the hexagon shapes. I added a few triangle embellishments to break up the triangles a little bit. The butterflies in this collection are my absolute favourite so I just had to include my very last one that I was hoarding on this layout!

I have scrapped a photo of myself as I don't scrap myself all that often, I guess my family will want to remember what I looked like one day...well hopefully anyway ha! I mounted my photo on some Kraft cardstock...I like how it looked blended with the other colours. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure you check out the all new awesome Sassy store for delicious goodies that you just have to have!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg       Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"

Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg     Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"

Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails