Monday, May 7, 2018

Boy Stuff | International Scrapbook Day | The Cut Shoppe

Happy interNational Scrapbook Day/Weekend!

Today I am sharing a new layout created especially for interNational Scrapbook Day and for The Cut Shoppe!

Here are the links to the awesome cut files from The Cut Shoppe I have used on this layout...


I chose to layer a title cut file over the top of a background cut file to show how they look together...boy layouts are perfect for this with the bright and vibrant colours from the Crate Paper Cool Kid collection that I have used. 

I kept the embellishing fairly minimal as I did not want to cover up all that backing of the background cut file that I did! This did take quite a bit of time to complete but the result is awesome don't you think?

I decided not to add machine stitching to the layout this time, I nearly did add it but I thought it would take too much away from the blue outline of the cut file frame.

If you have a digital die-cutting machine, make sure you check out The Cut Shoppe for AMAZING cut files that will enhance any project!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails