Sunday, May 6, 2018

So Much Fun With You | April 2018 Main Kit | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the amazing April 2018 Main Kit only!

This week I also had the extra assignment to focus on the gorgeous Paige Evans Pick Me Up cut apart paper. I loved the cut apart piece that says, 'I Absolutely, Positively, Without a Doubt and so on.....Instead of using the full piece, I decided to cut it up into separate pieces and placed on to the left side of my photo.

I also loved the full long strip of coloured hearts but I made it work on my layout by cutting them up into lots of 3. Underneath my photo, I cut out one of the journal spots and used it s a layering piece.

I pulled out all the embellishments from the April 2018 Main kit and also used a frame from the Pick Me Up ephemera pack as a layering piece under my photo. On the right side of my photo, I chose to add the ephemera piece that looks like the left side...I just felt that it balanced the page both sides once that was placed there.

I added a few of the gorgeous exclusive puffy stickers around my layout and that just about finished it off, other than the date stamp and a little bit of ink splatters.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails