Wednesday, May 9, 2018

So Sweet | More Than Words | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the gorgeous More Than Words collection

The Radiant paper from the More Than Words collection would have to be one of my favourite papers in this collection! I still had not used this paper yet so I decided this was the chance to use it! I started out choosing a scalloped cut file, cutting it from white cardstock. I knew that the strips of colour on the paper would pop through the holes in the cut file and I was really happy with my choice of cut file!

I am documenting a sweet moment between my two beautiful nieces. I just adore these little girls and I am so grateful to finally have some girls to scrapbook! Amelia the older girl absolutely LOVES her sister and smothers her with kisses and love! Its so adorable to see! Let's hope it stays that way haha! I chose the 'So' and 'Sweet' titles from the chipboard title sticker sheet as it was the perfect title for this layout! 

I added one of the beautiful lace doilies that Raquel uses under my photos and added a cluster of embellishments to the right of the photos that included some die-cuts and some of the vellum flowers. I also used a chipboard sticker and a phrase sticker from the accessory sticker sheet.
On the left of the photos above, I layered most of the same embellishments as the other side but this side I also added a flair button

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails