Tuesday, August 2, 2016

XO | Love Always | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi all!
Today I am sharing another design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the ever so beautiful 'Love Always' collection!

XO

This collection is absolutely perfect to scrapbook some of my brother's wedding from a couple of years ago. They has lovely soft neutral colours in their wedding so it goes perfectly! This photo of my brother and his wife Claire is one of my favourites from that day!
XO Detail 
I decided to include a cut file in this layout and used one of the love themed ones from The Cut Shoppe....I like how it breaks up some of the script text from the background paper. 
XO Detail 2 
I used at least one of everything from this collection again on this layout like I did in my last layout! I find that it is so very easy to create nice pages with this collection....everything just falls into place perfectly!
XO Detail 3

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating with your 'Love Always' goodies!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails