Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stay Cool | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am here to share a new design team scrapbook layout for Just Nick Studio using one of the many beautiful new cut files in store now!
I decided to use - The Floral Lace Background from the store and absolutely LOVE how it turned out!
I used the fun Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection to document this super cute photo of my niece when she was about 6 months old! My sister and her family live in England, they visited us last year and they had bought Amelia these sunglasses to protect her eyes from our harsh sun...perfect photo opportunity!
I also used a few bits and pieces left over from my June Hip Kit club kit, like those cute wood veneer sunglasses.......very appropriate for this layout! 
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails