Sunday, July 31, 2016

So Cheeky | July 2016 Hip Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club featuring the amazing July Main and Add-On Kits
The inspiration for this layout came from those gorgeous exclusive washi tape strips designed by Kim Watson​! I knew I wanted to create a colourful border around the entire edge of the layout! 

I chose to document some really cute yet cheeky photos of my 1 year old niece poking her tongue out at the camera lol! SO much fun! A few of the embellishments included in this months kits, like the exclusive puffy stickers were perfect to use on this layout!

I decided to create a vertical design trimming down Paper No 4 by Pink Paislee​ Paige Taylor Evans​ and machine stitching it to the middle of my page. I used some of the awesome #exclusive Project Life cards that went well with the theme of my layout...these cards were also designed by Kim! I continued to embellish my layout using some more of the Fancy Free embellishments included in the kits as well as some of the cute Becky Higgins LLC​ Project Life High Five Chipboard, I used a few different alphas for my title including the exclusive lime green puffy alphabets and one of the Bella Blvd Chipboard Words!  

Thanks so much for joining me today! 

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails