Monday, May 30, 2016

Friends Forever | May 2016 | Hip Kit Club

Hi there friends!
Today I am back with you to share a new Design Team scrapbook layout for Hip Kit Club using the May 2016 Hip Kits including the Main KitProject Life Kit and the Embellishment Add-On Kit.
Friends Forever
I really do not like cutting into any of those amazing exclusive papers that both Kim and Kimberly have designed for Hip Kit club. It takes all my strength to do it! I decided that I would separate the exclusive May cut file which has lots of small things joined together, I ungrouped all the parts of the cut file and put them all off to the side except for the circle doily looking one. I then enlarged it to fit most of the page and cut it out on one of the beautiful Meadowbrook exclusive papers with my Cameo. I then turned the centre over so you could see the text side and the dark blue is the outside scalloped edge. I machine stitched it to another of the exclusive patterned papers in the Meadowbrook range that I used for my background paper.  Friends Forever DetailI embellished using the Jillibean Soup Wood Veneer pieces, a Mini Placemat, Thin Alphas, the exclusive flair buttons, ephemera, alphabet and puffy stickers, some Echo Park enamel dots and some Bella Blvd Enamel Hearts and Illustrated Faith Felt Bow paper clip. Friends Forever Detail 2Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
Tarrah McLean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails