Thursday, June 2, 2016

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Colour Me Happy | Faber Castell

Hi there everyone!
Today I am excited to be kicking off a fortnight long feature and team up with Cocoa Vanilla Studio and Faber Castell!
I decided to create a unique background with the white alpha stickers against white cardstock knowing that I wanted to add some colour to the background using the Faber Castell gelatos! I randomly placed the alphas horizontally and vertically to create a square design.
Be Bold Be Bright Be You
Once I had all the alphabet stickers placed I then chose 3 gelato colours and mixed them with water on some clear packaging to make a water colour consistency and then started painting using a small paintbrush the 3 different colours until I filled the area...
Be Bold Be Bright Be Beautiful Detail
I popped my photo and the 'Be Bold' card on some foam adhesive to give some dimension and to be able to tuck the flowers behind..
Be Bold Be Bright Be Beautiful Detail 3
I added a few simple embellishments from the Colour Me Happy collection as I didn't want to take away the focus of the background too much..
Be Bold Be Bright Be Beautiful Detail 2
I finished off by adding some enamel dots in the corresponding colours of the gelato colours.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure to stop by the Cocoa Vanilla blog every day for the next fortnight with more amazing inspiration using Faber Castell products and the Colour Me Happy collection from the design team girls!
Happy creating!
Tarrah  x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails