Sunday, May 29, 2016

Fall Blessing | Just Nick Studio

Hi there everyone!
Today I am back with you to share a new design team scrapbook layout that I created for Just Nick Studio using one of the amazing background cut files in store.
It's finally Autumn/Fall here in Australia and since I haven't yet used the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection I thought this was the perfect chance to use some of it!
I love how the colours in the patterned paper pop against the white cut file. I used a fairly plain patterned paper for the background.
I used a few of the embellishments in the Cedar Lane ephemera pack to embellish this layout with this photo of my son and I from just the other day!  
I kept my title fairly simple so I didn't cover up the background cut file too much.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy cutting and creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails