Hi creative friends!
Halloween is always a perfect excuse to pull out all the spooky papers, playful embellishments, and fun photos! For this layout, I combined the gorgeous Bramble Fox Trick or Treat perspextive title and candy, Spooky Frames, and Halloween Balloons with the fabulous Happy Haunting collection from Simple Stories to create a festive page full of Halloween magic.
One of the highlights of the page is, of course, the gorgeous Trick or Treat title. Positioned right in the centre of the layout, it creates a strong focal point and ties all the design elements together. To help draw attention to the title, I arranged my photos and embellishments in a grid design around it, creating balance and structure across the page.

I also tucked in plenty of embellishments from the Happy Haunting collection, including ephemera, labels, tags, and Halloween icons. The combination of soft pinks, oranges, blacks, and greys gives the layout a playful vintage-Halloween feel, perfectly complementing the Bramble Fox pieces.
To add movement and a touch of whimsy, I included the adorable Halloween Balloons above the photos. These cute embellishments help lead the eye around the page and bring an extra sense of fun to the overall design.
Happy creating!
Tarrah x




No comments:
Post a Comment