Friday, June 21, 2024

Beach Sun, Sand and Sea | Sunkissed collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends!


It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout created using the gorgeous Sunkissed collection by Pretty Little Studio!

The Sunkissed collection was the perfect collection to document my cute little lifeguard! 


I started my layout by choosing the Road Trip 12' x 12' patterned paper I love the stamped images and slight distressed look about this paper. I added 2 of the Sun-filled die cut frames  underneath and at the top of my photo and I adhered my photo down using craft foam to add dimension. Under my photo I tucked in one of the Summer Loving tags and also added another one at the bottom of the layout so I could tie them together with some white twine.

I absolutely LOVE the Scent of Spring scalloped borders, I chose a yellow one and adhered it to the very top of the layout and the ric rac style one for the bottom of the layout. My title is from the Fun in the Sun cardstock title pack. I adhered this overlapping on to the photo and also used craft foam for dimension. I also added a cloud from the In the Clouds pack 



I love all the words and phrases included in all the collections, I used a variety of them on this layout to help tell the story. Hello Sunshine word stickers June Cut Apart Words and Enjoy the Sun Word Flags were all used, I like how there are all different fonts. I added some of the clear picnic stitches stickers in random places to add some interest and I took one of the striped papers from the Sunkissed 6' x 6' paper pad and tore strips of it to tuck in beside the lower tag and the photo. 


Lastly I sprinkled some fine black mist and stamped the date stamp of when my photo was taken. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you were inspired by my layout and can get some creative time soon!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails