Saturday, April 23, 2022

You're Awesome | No Limits collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends,

It's Tarrah back with you on the Cocoa Vanilla blog today sharing a new layout featuring the awesome No Limits collection!

I started out by choosing a dark background, deciding on the Orbit paper as I knew I wanted to add the white star cut file from CUT to YOU. I love how the white cut file pops against the dark paper. I did add some different papers from the A5 paper stack behind each star in the cut file before adhering it to the background paper with craft foam. I trimmed down the Orbit paper slightly and adhered it to the Nebular paper for another layer on my page.

I adhered the photo of my 2 sons hanging out together on top of the cut file over towards the left slightly, I layered one of the 3' x 4' journal cards horizontally under the photo. On the right of the photo, I tucked in one of the Accessory Stickers with the stars on it, above the photo and journal card I tucked in one of the tab Accessory Stickers also. On the left I added the Accessory Sticker that says 'You're the Best' and the bottom left corner overlapping the photo I adhered the 'Unlimited' die cut ephemera piece.

My title is made up of the awesome chipboard in the No Limits collection...I just love the dimension that the chipboard brings to my layout. I spelt out the words, 'You're Awesome' and placed it in the bottom right overlapping the cut file. I was ok with the title covering up the cut file a little bit as by placing it where I placed it, below the photo and slightly to the right, it helps to balance out the heaviness of the photo, die-cuts and stickers in the top left. In the top left where the large star from the cut file is, I adhered the large star die-cut to frame the star and to help draw attention to the photo. On the right of the photo, I also added the flag die-cut piece that says 'Let's Go'. When I embellish my pages, I sometimes add elements that go with the theme of my page and other times I add elements because I need a certain colour in a certain area so that my page is visually pleasing to the eye.  

Some of the last embellishments I chose were the cool wooden epoxy buttons, I added 2 to this page - the No Limits one and the Cool Kid one. I tucked in one of the large star chipboard pieces at the top of the photo, all of the other stars adhered around the page are from the ephemera pack. I also placed some of the super cute puffy stickers in grey and white colours to enhance the background paper even more and I also kept these neutral as there was already lots of colour on my page. I chose some more phrase stickers from the Accessory Stickers help to tell my story. Lastly I stamped the date stamp of the day the photo of my sons was taken and sprinkled some white mist around my page.

I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Make sure to get your hands on the awesome No Limits collection! Look out for it coming to the Cocoa Vanilla online store soon! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails