Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Sweet Girl | You Are My Sunshine collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a summery layout created for Bella Blvd featuring the gorgeous You Are My Sunshine collection together with Bella Cut-Outs! The You are My Sunshine collection is AMAZING! I just love everything in this collection! It is so easy to create pretty projects with it!

Png_20220325_151356_0000

I decided on the gorgeous Sweet Girl Cut Out from the sweet My Candy Girl collection. I took 4 of the papers from the You Are My Sunshine collection and backed each letter in 'Girl'. Once the cut-out was backed with the papers I added craft foam underneath and adhered it to the 'B' side of Bee Youtiful paper. I then trimmed down the Bee Youtiful paper and adhered it to the Everyday Magic paper. I like how the blue from the paper frames the entire layout and it is the exact colour match of my niece's dress in my photo.


Png_20220325_152011_0000

I adhered the photo at the end of the Cut Out to the right of the page and so that the Cut Out overlaps onto the photo. I tucked in a die-cut tag here also. By overlapping the Cut-Out on the photo, it helps to hide and distract some of the background from the photo! At the bottom of the Cut-Out and photo, I added the red spotted scalloped border strip and I also added some of the Doohickey stickers above my photo to help tell the story of my photo. On the Cut-Out I stapled one of the large ephemera butterflies and love how that looks on the Cut-Out.

Png_20220325_152121_0000

At the left of the Cut-Out I added a small cluster of flowers here that consists of ephemera, a Bella Pop and an epoxy sticker. In the bottom right corner of the photo, I added another cluster of embellishments here that consisted of the same. Above my photo, I added the large rainbow die-cut, the chipboard sun and some puffy and epoxy stickers. At the very top of the layout I also stapled another Doohickey banner sticker. By adding the 2 small clusters and the larger one at the top of the layout, I created a visual triangle that is pleasing to the viewers eye in design. Lastly I sprinkled a little bit of black mist on my layout. 

Png_20220325_152225_0000

I love how my layout turned out and how fresh and Summery it looks too! Make sure you get your hands on the gorgeous You Are My Sunshine collection!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Bella Blvd blog today! Sadly this is my last blog post and layout as part of the amazing Bella Blvd design team, thank you so much to Stephanie Buice and Stephanie Smokovich for the amazing year being on this wonderful team. I will certainly continue to use your gorgeous products!

Bella products used on this layout:

You Are My Sunshine Chipboard

You Are My Sunshine Ephemera

You Are My Sunshine Puffy Stickers

My Candy Girl - Sweet Girl Cut Out

You Are My Sunshine - My Only Sunshine 'B' paper

You Are My Sunshine - What a Day 'B' side paper

You Are My Sunshine - Happy Thoughts paper

You Are My Sunshine - Everyday Magic 'B' side paper

You Are My Sunshine - Bee Youtiful 'B' side paper

You Are My Sunshine Doohickey Cardstock Stickers

Bella Pops - Fly Away

You Are My Sunshine Epoxy Stickers - Hello Summer

Happy creating!

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails