Thursday, December 9, 2021

This Christmas | Let Us Adore Him collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout featuring the stunning Let Us Adore Him collection. This week I also had a beautiful sketch to be inspired by and created this layout below. I just LOVE this collection so much with all of the gorgeous bright colours and super cute elements, you can not go past it! 

Png_20211205_182323_0000

I measured and cut out 2 triangle tree shapes from the Light of the World paper 1 larger tree and 1 smaller one. For the larger tree, I also took 2 sized circle punches and punched out circles in corresponding colours. I then adhered these to the tree tone on tone and using foam dots to pop them up and give them some dimension. I love how this tree turned out and the shadows created by popping up the circles. The second smaller tree, I took my confetti star punch and punched these out of the tree. I then adhered the trees to a plain white cardstock background and also cut out trunks for the trees also from the Light of the World paper. I did trim down the white cardstock and adhered it to the super cute Rebirth paper.


Png_20211205_201003_0000

I placed my photo on top of the smaller tree, trying not to cover too much of the tree. I tucked in a green tag from the ephemera icons pack at the top of the photo and also placed my title also from the ephemera icons pack similar to the position in the sketch. I layered a few of the small ephemera trees to the right of my photo, some on foam dots and some not, I like this layered look on my layouts. I also added a small chipboard piece here and a white heart chipboard piece from the chipboard icon stickers. I absolutely LOVE the florals in the ephemera pack and tucked some of my favourites in here.

Png_20211205_201255_0000

I placed the Cherish die-cut across the bottom of the tree and also a heart chipboard piece too. I took the December Doohickey sticker and placed this above the Cherish word. On the left of the large tree, I did much the same as the right by adding some small die-cut trees in different heights for added interest. Another gorgeous floral and a pink circle die-cut to bring some pink across to that cluster. I added 2 star puffy stickers to the tops of the trees, a phrase die-cut piece where the journaling is positioned on the sketch and stamped the date stamp to finish. 


Png_20211205_201138_0000

Thank you so much for stopping by the Bella blog today!

I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?! I love how my layout turned out and you can easily recreate this too. Just get your hands on the amazing Let Us Adore Him collection from here or here and you will set!

Happy creating!

Bella Blvd products needed:

Let Us Adore Him papers in Light of the World and Rebirth

Let Us Adore Him chipboard icon stickers

Let Us Adore Him ephemera icons

Let Us Adore Him puffy stickers

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails