Monday, November 29, 2021

Thankful | Home Sweet Home collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends and Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Tarrah back with you to share a new scrapbook layout for Thanksgiving Week at Bella Blvd! I was very lucky to recently go away on a scrapbooking retreat with some girlfriends, we had a blast of course! This photo was taken out at one of our lunches. I printed the photo in black and white and I love how it pops against the gorgeous bright colours in the Home Sweet Home collection I have used for this layout!

Png_20211122_224438_0000

I firstly chose the pink ombre paper for my background paper and began building my layout. I placed 2 of the border stickers from the Doohickey Stickers at the very top of my layout. I then cut out a few papers fairly small from the Home Sweet Home collection and adhered them down, bending the edges of them and tearing the edges to add some texture. I decided to cut out the Thankful title cut file title using my Silhouette Cameo machine. I cut out the 'Thank' part of the title in one of the darker blue papers and the 'Ful' part of the title from one of the pink papers. I used foam tape to pop these up from the page. 

Png_20211123_222703_0000

To make up the rest of the title, I took the Florence alphabet stickers in Bell Pepper and spelt out 'For'. I then took the Friends word from the chipboard icon stickers and placed it down under the Thankful and For titles. I love the mix of fonts and colours in my title. I added lots of the Doohickey Stickers and phrases from the Ephemera Icons pack from the Home Sweet Home collection around my page to help tell the story. I also took some die cut hearts from the Ephemera Icons pack placing these around my photo, I just love all those colours!!

Png_20211123_222530_0000

I love to layer things on top of my cut files so I placed a die-cut and a sticker on top of the 'Thank' part of the cut file. On the right of my photo I popped up the pennant that says Friends Are Our Chosen Family with foam tape. I love this saying and it goes perfectly with the theme of my layout! Lastly I placed some of the small hearts from the Puffy Trinket Shapes in a few different colours around my page, I stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some white mist on my layout too.

Png_20211123_222409_0000

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you all have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving with your family.

Happy creating!

Bella products used:

Bella Besties - Hearts and Ombre paper

Home Sweet Home paper collection

Home Sweet Home Doohickey stickers

Home Sweet Home Chipboard Icons

Home Sweet Home Ephemera Icons 

Thankful cut file

Florence Alphabet stickers in Bell Pepper

Bella Besties Trinket Puffy Shapes

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails