Saturday, November 27, 2021

Joy of Christmas | CUT to YOU

 Hi creative friends! 

It’s Tarrah back with you today to share a new Christmas themed scrapbook layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the awesome Christmas Joy cut file. As you can tell in my layout, I didn’t not use much of the cut file on my page at all! I ended up cutting most of it up and opting for just the one word title for this layout.

Christmas Joy cut file

I firstly cut the entire cut file out from white cardstock and then decided it was a little bit big for what I wanted it for. I did want to include a few embellishments on this layout so by cutting up the cut file, it allowed me to use some if the embellishments without making the page look too busy. I backed the cut file with a gorgeous red paper, I love how this makes the cut file stand out. I also love layering things on tip if cut files, I took one of the circle die-cuts and popped it up with foam tape in the centre of the ‘O’ of Joy.

I placed my photo slightly towards the left of my page and then layered the Joy title to the right of the photo, slightly overlapping onto the photo. Above the title I placed some ephemera pieces and an enamel dot. To the right of the title I placed a flair button, a heart and a phrase sticker. Below I added the Christmas title and also a pretty fabric bow. A few more phrase stickers added here also help tell the story.

Underneath my photo, I layered a cardstock frame, added a Charm’s Creation arrow to the left of the photo and layered a circle die cut on top. I pooped up the Fa La La La pennants with foam tape and adhered this at the bottom of the photo. Lastly I stamped the date stamp to finish my layout.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Make sure to check out the CUT to YOU store for all the amazing cut files you can purchase for your projects!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails