Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Story | Document Life collection | Pretty Little Studio

Hi friends!

Today I am sharing a new scrapbook layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the awesome Document Life collection!


I started out choosing the 12' x 12' 'Be Happy' hexagon paper for my background, trimming it down and adding a piece of orange cardstock behind to mat the layout. I then fussy cut all the Happy Hexagons from the cut apart sheet and adhered these using pop dots onto the background paper in a vertical design slightly on the left.


I matted my photo with the 8' x 8' Kaleidoscope paper and tucked in an orange tag behind the photo and tied some black twine through the hole. Under the tag and photo, I added a piece of the 8' x 8' Queen Bee paper to continue with the hexagon theme of my page. I popped up the photo with craft foam and left a gap at the top to pull out the tag to read the journalling.


To continue with embellishing my page, I opted for the star stickers and the cute die-cut cardstock titles. I added 3 of the titles to help tell the story. The large fabric arrow on the left of my photo and the flair button on the right are from my stash. Lastly I added some of the cut apart word flags and stamped the date stamp.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed  creating it!

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails