Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Captured | Unforgettable Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous brand new Unforgettable collection! I am also featuring one of the stunning FREE cut files by Cut To You. The Unforgettable collection and the cut file go together beautifully!

I chose a pink, grey and white colour scheme for my layout today, I pulled some of the papers and lots of embellishments that were in that colour scheme and started out by cutting the cut file on white cardstock, I cut the file out with the intention of leaving some of the design inside the cardstock. I loved how I could pop out the hearts and create a dimensional look with them. I backed the cut file design with the pink paper and then machine stitched around the circle - you can see more detail in the photo below. I then matted the cut file and pink paper onto one of the grey patterned papers.

The photo is of my sister and I at our brothers wedding a couple of years ago, not often we get photos together with both my sister and brother living in England now. I added lots of paper layers underneath my photo and used foam tape to pop up my photo from the page. In the photo below, you can see I added a cluster of embellishments including some die-cuts and accessory stickers, I used foam dots again to lift up the camera die-cut and I also added one of the enamel dots to the centre - hooray for enamel dots making a come back in this collection! I love them! Over one the right hand side is another cluster featuring some of the floral and butterfly die-cuts. I also added one of the cute bows to the right of my title. 

My title is one of the gorgeous foam word titles, these are brilliant to add to any project, they make a statement and they really pop off the page too! I added one of the larger butterfly die-cuts to the left of the title to balance out the with the smaller one on the right hand side. A couple more enamel dots and a couple pf the gorgeous clear stickers were also added for some extra interest and texture.

Make sure to check out the Cocoa Vanilla store to download your FREE Unforgettable cut files that co-ordinate with the Unforgettable collection perfectly!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today? 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails